• TIPS FOR NAVIGATING COURSES
These tips for navigating courses should help you gain a strong understanding of our school system. Watch the video or follow along with the step-by-step instructions below (or both)!
- Go to your school portal.
- From your Dashboard, click “Launch” on one of your courses.
- In the course, you’ll find a Teacher Information and Links folder.
- In the Teacher Information and Links folder, you’ll find Contact Information so that you can reach your teacher.
- You’ll also find information about Live Lessons. This is where you’ll find when your live classes are scheduled and the recordings if you miss the live class.
- Course TO-DO LIST: Near the top of each course, you’ll find a To-Do List. This shows you what upcoming assignments you have due in that class and will help you stay on pace.
- Look out for the retry arrow – it’s an opportunity to raise your grade!
- Global TO-DO LIST: At the top of the Student App page, you’ll find another To-Do List. This shows you what needs to be done in all of your classes.
- The Calendar view: Click on the three horizontal lines (hamburger) at the top left.
- Click Calendar.
- This shows you a day-to-day view of what needs to be completed to stay on pace.
- When you finish a lesson, make sure to select Mark This Activity Complete at the bottom left. This will allow you to advance through the curriculum.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We’re here for you!