• HOW TO LOG IN TO GMAIL
Are you having trouble logging in to Gmail? Let me help you with the very basics of your new Gmail account! This video will have you up and running in no time, and below you’ll find written directions if you’d like to follow along!
- Go to Gmail.com. If you’re already a Gmail user, you might be logged in to your personal account. To add an account, click on the circular profile image at the top right and select Add another account.
- Enter your school-provided email and password. This was emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Welcome! Here are your login credentials…”
- If this is your first time logging in…Change your password! The default password you were given is not a secure password. You should be automatically prompted to update your password, but if not, please follow these steps to change it as soon as possible!
- Click on the circular profile image at the top right, and then click Manage your Google Account.
- Click Security in the left-hand menu.
- Click Password.
- Follow the prompts – entering your old password and new password. Make sure to make your password something you can remember!
- In your school portal, use the Sign in with Google button!